Friday, February 2, 2024

Unbranded S101 Sexy Grils Minifigures on Aliexpress

 

Hiya brick fans!

Way back in September 2023, I saw an Aliexpress listing for a set of 8 female minifigures dressed up in very revealing outfits.   I would recommend that these figures are for adult collectors only and not suitable for kids.

I ordered them but they never got delivered.  I raised a dispute with Aliexpress and after 2 months I got my money back.   So I went and re-ordered the minifigures again, but this time from a different Aliexpress shop.  Well, wouldn't you know these also went missing during shipment.

This was the original Aliexpress listing for the sexy girls.  They can be found on different Aliexpress shops for usually less than a dollar per minifigure with free shipping.


After four months, I have finally have the minifigures in my possession!  They don't have a specific brand, but the bags which they came in are marked S101.


My plan is to put some or all of them into my Lego knockoff Mos Eisley Cantina set, which I have sitting unbuilt in my closet.

I have seen the renderings but not any decent pictures of the sexy female minifigures.  There are 4 minifigures with dark hair and 4 with red brown hair.  The dark hair figures look a bit creepier than the brown haired minifigures.

My first impression is that the prints of the faces and torsos are quite crisp and look pretty good.

As you can see there is also printing on the back of the torsos and legs.

Of the 8 minifigures, only 1 of them has a unique hairstyle.  All of the others share the same hairpiece.  


I'm pretty happy with how the minifigures look, but I will probably change some of the heads and hairpieces in future to make them a bit more diversified.

For under a buck apiece, I think these sexy Lego compatible minifigures are unique and interesting to have in one's collection.  Lego definitely won't be making these minifigures anytime soon!   These would look great in someone's adult themed brothel building.   

This link is just one example of the listings you can find on Aliexpress: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DCHujct

But you can find more by searching Aliexpress for the term "sexy dancer blocks".   

Thanks for looking, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment