Tuesday, March 7, 2023

My First not Lego order from Temu!

 

Hello Lego and not Lego people!

In February of this year, I learned about a new on-line shopping site called Temu. It was launched in September 2022, and is relatively new being very similar to Aliexpress.  They have different stores offering building block and minifigures, but the selection is nowhere as extensive as Aliexpress.  You get free shipping on your purchases, but you have to spend at least $20 CDN to qualify.

I decided to test them out and made an approx $20 order on Feb 24.  I found a Ghostbuster's Ecto-1 building block set that has 603 pieces sold by Mould King, set number 10021.  I also had a 30% off coupon, which meant I needed to buy more stuff in order to qualify for the free shipping, so I added 4 minifigures to my order.

My Temu purchases included tracking info so you could get the latest delivery information.  And it let me know that my package had arrived on March 7. So, end to end, it took only 11 days for my building block sets to arrive. Wow, superfast!

If for whatever reason your purchases do not arrived by a specified date, mine being March 8, Temu policy is to give you a $5 credit.

Mould King Model Car - No. Ghost Bus 10021, 8+, 603 pieces.  Looks like fun, I'll do a review for this set in the near future.

Three shiny minifigures cost 0.99 cents CDN each and the Star Wars minifigure cost $1.69 CDN.

The shiny minifigures are a good deal because on Aliexpress, they cost over $3 each. There are a total of six colours you can choose from on Temu.

According to the packaging, the Star Wars figure is Cal Kestis XP499.  I bought it for the BD-1 droid.

Here's the link to the Temu site.   Give them a try and get 30% off your first order with my code fav62990.

See you in my next post, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment