Sunday, December 4, 2016

Aliexpress: Sluban City Bus M38-B0330



I've had a few people inquire about the blue bus that is featured in some of my pictures of NotLego town.  I modified mine, but you can get the original City Bus from Aliexpress.  The set number is M38-B0330 made by Sluban.  If it makes you feel better, this Sluban bus is not a bootleg or clone of a Lego design. It's Sluban's own design as far as I know.



The bus features three non Lego type minifigures and has two opening doors and lots of seating for passengers.  I also really like that the windows have a dark tint, not clear as in the Sluban pictures.  There are 238 pieces in this building set.   It can be found on Aliexpress for $9 USD, which is about what I paid for mine.   For this low price, you could buy two sets like I did and build your own stretch bus.

Here's the link to the set:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Sluban-City-Bus-Assembled-Monolayer-Building-Blocks-DIY-toys-Educational-toys-for-Children-Compatible-with-Lego/32626021618.html


Please remember that I cannot verify whether the seller is good or not. Use your own judgement and research before making any purchases.  I have no affiliation to Aliexpress or the sellers found there.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all the information you provide! I have just learned of Lepin and the other brands. Very interesting.

    You never remark on a poor fit of the blocks and the pictures show the colours to be good. So are the Lepin and other makes' blocks very good quality and compatibility with Lego?

    It would be very helpful to make a list of AliExpress sellers that are good as well as a list of sellers to avoid!

    ReplyDelete